Follow these links to additional resources for older adults, their adult children, and caretakers.
Many people & organizations stand ready to help you. Bookmark this website and use it as an information resource.
As part of our commitment to Dane County's older adults, we maintain this page of links to Local, State, and National organizations that can be of additional assistance to you. Need further advice? Call Care Wisconsin at 1-608-240-0020 or contact us.
- Local Organizations & Agencies
- State Organizations & Agencies
- Senior Resources Online - a comprehensive listing of services available for older adults in the entire state of Wisconsin. Put together by Senior Resources in Germantown, WI.
- Index for Aging and Long Term Care Resources
- Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute - The Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute (WAI) is an academic center within the University of Wisconsin that represents a private/public partnership between the Helen Bader Foundation, the State of Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin Medical School.
- Alzheimer's Association - South Central Wisconsin Chapter - Serving eight counties in South Central Wisconsin, including Columbia, Dane, Grant, Green, Iowa, Lafayette, Richland, and Sauk.
- Washington County Office on Agiing
- Wisconsin Partnership Program
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- (CWAG) The Coalition of Wisconsin Aging Groups
- National Organizations & Agencies
- Social Security
- AARP - American Association of Retired Persons
- Administration on Aging - Department of Health & Human Services
- Alzheimer's Association
- Alzheimer's Disease Education & Referral Center
- Caregiver Network, Inc.
- Caregiver Survival Resources
- Caregiving Online
- ElderCare Locator
- National Council on the Aging, Inc.
- National Family Caregivers Association