Career Opportunities at Care Wisconsin
Share your knowledge, energy and skills as an employee of Care Wisconsin. If you’re a caring person with excellent job skills and a commitment to serving older adults and individuals with disabilities, we’d like to speak to you.
Care Wisconsin offers competitive benefits (majority starting within 30 days of employment), a casual and friendly work environment and promotes flexible scheduling to assist employees in creating life/work balance.
Apply now, for an opportunity where you can make a real difference!
|Care Manager||Family Care||Dodge County|
|Care Manager||Family Care||La Crosse County|
|Care Manager (Part-time)||Family Care||Ozaukee County|
|Contracting Representative||Provider Services||Madison|
|NEW!||LTC FS Specialist||Resource Center||Madison|
|Regional RN Care Manager (Full or Part-Time)||Family Care||Green Lake, Marquette and Waushara Counties|
|NEW!||RN Care Manager||Family Care||La Crosse County|
|RN Care Manager (Part-time)||Family Care||Sheboygan County|
|RN Care Manager (Part-time)||Family Care||Ozaukee County|
For more information on working at Care Wisconsin, please call Human Resources at (608) 245-3450 or 1-800-963-0035.
Care Wisconsin is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
News from Care Wisconsin
For current news, click links below:
- Care Wisconsin Now Offering Family Care in Ozaukee County
- Care Wisconsin Now Offering Family Care in Sheboygan County
- Care Wisconsin Now Offering Family Care in Walworth County
- Always Focusing on the Positive, April 2013
For archive news, click links below:
- Finding the Right Home, November 2012
- Woman Relies on Support, Finds "Grand" New Home, October 2012
- Care Wisconsin Achieves Financial Solvency