About Care Wisconsin
Care Wisconsin is a nonprofit managed care organization that matches frail seniors and people with physical and intellectual disabilities to the health care and long-term care supports and services they need.
- Since 1976, we've been helping our members live as independently as possible
- We manage Family Care and Partnership, two of Wisconsin's public health and long-term care programs. These two programs serve more than 8,000 members across 40 counties in Wisconsin.
- We provide Medicaid SSI, a health insurance program for individuals with a disability who qualify for Federal SSI, to more than 1,800 individuals in 29 counties.
- We offer Care Wisconsin Medicare Dual Advantage, a Medicare Dual Advantage program for people who have both Medicare and Medicaid.
- We have operated as a licensed HMO since 2005.
- More than 75% of our staff are care team staff.
- Our administrative costs are less than 4.5%.
Read more in this Care Wisconsin Overview (PDF, 882 KB)
See our Timeline (PDF, 795 KB)
View our 2016 40th Anniversary Video