Meet Christina, a member who is is excited to share her next career steps.
Care Wisconsin Careers
Build Your Career and Your Community…
You’ve been looking for your professional “home,” a place where you can contribute your expertise and your heart and soul. Mission matters to you and so does working with dedicated professionals who challenge, support, and inspire you. At the same time, you also need a break from work because you know that having work/life balance is integral to your well-being.
Care Wisconsin needs people like you. People who take care of themselves so they can care for others. Explore our opportunities, our culture, and then apply to work with us.View Job Openings & Apply
Contact HR Department
* Care Wisconsin is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities) and participates in E-Verify, a service of U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration.
Our Benefits Reflect Our Values
A Snapshot of Our Benefits
- PTO with flex-time options
- Casual dress, everyday (no scrubs for nurses!)
- Remote work (partial or full) for some roles
- Offices in multiple counties throughout Wisconsin
- Employee discounts on various services and products
- Potential loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Professional development opportunities
- Internal advancement potential
- Competitive pay
- 8 paid holidays plus earned time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Employer-paid life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and short and long-term disability insurance