Meet Christina, a member who is is excited to share her next career steps.
Care Wisconsin Careers
Build Your Career and Your Community…
You’ve been looking for your professional “home,” a place where you can contribute your expertise and your heart and soul. Mission matters to you and so does working with dedicated professionals who challenge, support, and inspire you. At the same time, you also need a break from work because you know that having work/life balance is integral to your well-being.
Care Wisconsin needs people like you. People who take care of themselves so they can care for others. Explore our opportunities, our culture, and then apply to work with us.View Job Openings & Apply
Contact HR Department
Call Us: 1-608-245-3043
Toll Free: 1-800-963-0035
* Care Wisconsin is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities) and participates in E-Verify, a service of U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration.
Our Benefits Reflect Our Values
To attract top talent like you, we offer a variety of traditional, competitive benefits. We are also constantly exploring and piloting new ideas to reward employees and enhance total rewards. Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
The “Fun” Stuff:
- Generous PTO your first year and beyond with flex-time options
- Well-being activities, challenges, promotions and opportunities
- Casual dress, everyday (no scrubs for nurses!)
- Remote work (partial or full) for some roles
- Offices in multiple counties throughout Wisconsin
- Employee discounts on cell-phone service, software, trips, and many other products
- Tuition assistance and potential for loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity to work on special-interest projects
- Philanthropy opportunities
- Internal advancement potential
- Monthly happy hour and team building activities
- Bi-annual all employee Care Conference (in the Wisconsin Dells!)
The “Nuts & Bolts” Stuff:
- Competitive pay
- 9 paid holidays plus earned time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Employer-paid short and long-term disability insurance