Care Wisconsin offers two Special Needs Plans: Partnership and Medicare Dual Advantage. Below is an overview of our Model of Care, which we publish to help providers, like you, better understand our plans. Please take a moment to watch this training video. You’ll learn:
- What are Special Needs Plans (SNPs)?
- What is a SNP Model of Care (MOC)?
- Why is a SNP MOC important?
- What are the elements of a SNP MOC?
- Who is responsible for compliance with the SNP MOC?
This video is also stored in the Provider Resource Library.
Thank you from your Provider Services Team!