After lots of hard work and collaboration from over 30 individuals from healthcare providers, MCOs including Care Wisconsin, the ADRC of La Crosse County, and many other organizations, the La Crosse Medical Health Science Consortium is proud to announce that the Dementia Professional Support website is live!
The purpose of this site is to provide a comprehensive library of dementia support-related resources to area residential agencies. It aims to:
• Promote successful care transition between different living situations and care settings such as the clinic, hospital, and other providers
• Provide access to evidence-based and best practice resources for professional caregivers and facilities
• Provide resource tools for those caring for individuals with dementia
• Support La Crosse area professionals in providing excellence in dementia care
• Encourage the La Crosse area to be a leader in providing professional dementia care services