About Partnership Care Teams
- The Member is the center of the team. All care planning is done in conjunction with the member, considering their assessed needs and personal goals.
- Natural/Community Supports are the people closest to the member and the first line of support to the member and may also be a part of the team.
- Administrative Assistant helps the member schedule medical appointments and arrange transportation. This person will make sure everything runs smoothly. This is an office-based position. If the member is not able to reach their primary contact and needs to speak with someone right away, the Administrative Assistant can help.
- Care Coordinator works with the nurse or social worker to coordinate the member's long-term care services.
- Registered Nurse focuses on health concerns, preventive care and needed health care providers.
- Social Worker gets to know your strengths and abilities and provide supportive counseling to you, your family members, and other caregivers.
- Nurse Practitioner works collaboratively with the primary care physicians in our network to develop a medical plan of care that includes management of chronic and acute issues. The Providers (both medical and long-term care) assist in executing the authorized services on the plan of care.
Are you a member of Partnership looking for your team's contact information? Click here. (this links to a non-Medicare portion of our site)
CWWEB_08-19-13A DHS Approved 9/17/2013
Last Updated 7/31/2015