Become a Care Wisconsin Healthcare Provider
Join Us in Our Mission to Help Others
Who Can Become A Network Provider?
Do you or your organization offer services and supports to the elderly or adults with disabilities? Do you want to work with a local, experienced managed care organization that believes successful outcomes are achieved through collaboration and continuous improvement? Do you want to partner with us as we “creatively solve unique and long-term health care needs” in our communities?
For over 40 years, Care Wisconsin has worked with providers like you to help improve the lives and health of our members.
We accept applications from individuals or companies that are committed to the wellbeing of our members and are licensed or credentialed for specific services. Any US-based organization can apply to be part of our network.
Examples of services or supports include (but are not limited to):
- Adult day care centers and adult family homes
- Private and public transportation providers
- Local home, health, personal care and home agencies
- Primary care and preventive healthcare services
- Mental, behavioral and physical therapists
How Do I Become A Network Provider?
Our Provider Services team accepts ongoing applications to provide healthcare or services for members. The first step in becoming a contracted provider is to complete the Provider Interest to Join Network form, which can be found in the Provider Resource Library. You can email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our contracting team will review your information and reach out to you with confirmation of acceptance or denial of your request. We perform a rigorous quality review of all organizations to ensure that we not only meet, but exceed the regulatory requirements of our funding agencies, Medicaid and Medicare. Safety, quality, and member happiness are our priorities.
If your organization is accepted, congratulations! You’ll join the Care Wisconsin network, which means you will be:
- Listed in the appropriate program Provider Directories, accessible to all prospective and current Care Wisconsin members
- Get instructions and support that help you understand our authorization and claims process
- Invited to participate in continuous improvement initiatives and quality workgroups
- Invited to attend educational webinars, community forums, network events, and more!
Most importantly, we know that you need to be paid promptly and fairly for submitted claims! We’ll work with you to make it a smooth process.